Monday, January 9, 2012

A few things

First off let me announce the winner to My Memory Suite. Drum roll please..................

Congrats to:
The Matthews Family who said...  "I now follow My Memories on Facebook."
 
I am working on a few things right now. Let me run down the list:
Finish sewing 2 bags for my sisters
Finish sewing 2 bean bags for my nieces
Finish organizing guest room
Finish organizing storage/craft room
Make piece from salvaged wood
Get my decorations hung back up after taking christmas decor day
Take christmas tree down
Oh, and buy a new car.

Hubby's car is dieing so instead of fixing it we have decided to purchase a new one. In the meantime he has been driving my car and I have been riding my bike everywhere. Needless to say, I am making finding a new car a higher priority because it is starting to bug me to be without a car for over a week now people.

In the mean time I finished a winter printable for all ya'll! (I am practicing for when we move to Tennessee). 
Download 8X10 HERE
Download 5X7 HERE

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Woo hoo! I am super excited! By the way, when you all get to Tennessee, I HAVE to come visit you! You know I'm an Alabama girl! : ) Plus Michigan isn't very far away!!! That will be awesome! We miss you, friends!

Worthy of the Prize said...

Love the winter print! I shared it here: http://www.worthyoftheprize.blogspot.com/2012/01/free-friday-let-it-snow.html

Happy New Year! :)

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.